In the garden of my dream

When I was growing up my mother used to tell me I was amazingly pretty. She didn’t say it overly much but enough to give me a good sense of myself.

In my life then, sex was a secret land behind a veil that would not be lifted until marriage. But look at me and tell me how many time you think I have unveiled that secret land.

In some unknown deep place I suspected that my Sweet love lay in a land I might never explore. Little did I know that I have already been positioned in the garden of my dream.

Her name, SUGARPIE! Was as sweet as it sound with a honey ending taste on the tongue that makes you desire for more.

Our first date was a study date.  And a study date is a date with a dual purpose, you could either study your date or your books.

On that day, she was gorgeous, wearing a tight T shirt and a blue jeans trousers, I could see her boobs and tooshie bogging out because she had an absolutely perfect figure. Sweet face, Curved body, Great legs, Small feet, Irresistible tooshie.

She walked towards me, moving with the elegance and grace of a professional model with a sweet adorable perfume then she smiled brightly and said hello Eddy!

For a moment, I was dead and Speechless. Omg! That voice. -"Girl no body no ekiki me!" - God forbid what would happen if I ever got my arms around her tooshie. Jesus Christ! I will never be able to study - or even pretend to study with her near me.

In my immediate consciousness, my interior monologue rattled away. I couldn’t stop smiling although I kept trying not to. Her beauty was overwhelming.

For some reason, unlike all other “safe” dates I had had, this one seemed special. Maybe it was her voice, maybe it was her openness, or maybe her smiles but am very sure it was that humongous tooshie. Yes that tooshie!! The tooshie that cannot be compared to any tooshie on earth.  Whatever it was I liked it.

She even likes my favorite song, the one that goes like - One kalyppo two biscuit by medikal who never won an award because he was too risky.

She began singing softly. Her voice was lovely. Sort of second soprano, with natural but subtle tremolo that makes you pay attention.
And then there was a silence with only a single sentence from her... - Eddy, I am hungry.

With her unturned fingers curled around mine, my temperature spiked several degrees because I had only two hundred Ghana cedis in my pocket, half of which I needed for my own survival next week.

And then my heart began pounding a thousand beats per minute with my vitals all spiking from their baseline and then I fainted in the garden of my dream because it all happen right here in the garden of my dream.

By: Samuel Edem Cofie 

Reference/Inspiration: The book titled,- In the garden of our dreams.

Comments

Samuel Edem Cofie

My career after my profession: why nurses can become better entrepreneurs.

My Career After My Profession: Innovative Business Ideas For Smart Nurse Entrepreneurs.

Against all odds.

Nursing Administration and Management.

WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE? WHO MAKES YOU HAPPY?

Packaging for the future.

Nursing Administration and Management 2

EPIDEMIOLOGY

Global REIT, the Best platform for Real Estate cryptocurrency investors, Assets holders and REITs